2012 mitsubishi lancer evolution reliability

2012 mitsubishi lancer evolution reliability

Full Description

Get the real truth from owners like you. The engine block has a semi-closed deck design (unlike the cast iron block with a solid-deck design of the 4G63). Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. Here is the summary of top rankings. Trim: SE AWC. The engine block has a semi-closed deck design (unlike the cast iron block with a solid-deck design of the 4G63). ... JACK T. 2012 Mitsubishi Lancer. Owners may also contact the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY 1-800-424-9153), or go to www.safercar.gov. 2006 Mitsubishi Lancer / Evolution Repair Histories. This car was a pleasure to buy and drive. See other trim levels. If the drive belt detaches, the battery will discharge and the engine will stall, increasing the risk of a crash. To see how frequently 2006 Mitsubishi Lancer / Evolution problems occur, check out our car reliability stats. Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 2012 prices in UAE starting at AED 210,000, specs and reviews for Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah and Ajman, with fuel economy, reliability problems and showroom phone numbers. The exquisite styling of this vehicle was carefully thought out to produce the highest impact. 2.0L, PULP, 5 SP MAN . Interior. The new 2.0-liter turbo engine replaced the 4G63T engine. 2012 Mitsubishi Lancer. Verified Owner 07/22/2020. Compare Reliability Across Model Years Using PPMY Index. Trim: SE AWC. For some model years, typically those of older or less popular cars, we do not have a large enough It is a great car, holds up really well in all types of weather unless there is a huge snow storm and that is just because it is a low to the ground sedan. Users ranked 2012 Mitsubishi Lancer against other cars which they drove/owned. that occurred in the past 12 months. sample size to provide results of statistical confidence. Safety, fuel economy and performance are top features on my list when comparing vehicles. Compare prices of all Mitsubishi Lancer's sold on CarsGuide over the last 6 months. Detailed features and specs for the Used 2012 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution including fuel economy, transmission, warranty, engine type, cylinders, drivetrain and more. Mitsubishi Evo VII & VIII (2001-2005) Buying Guide by Richard DredgePhenomenally quick machine that's probably the fastest point-to-point car available - although Impreza drivers might take issue with that.Fabulous to drive, astonishingly sophisticated and amazingly reliable too; as long as the car has been properly maintained. Fair Market Price:? It was appealing to me for some mysterious reasons, and last year i bought one. save. 2012 Mitsubishi i-Miev Evolution Pikes Peak. Informatie over Mitsubishi Lancer. April 03, 2012 (photo credit: Chris Amos) —Dexter, Michigan . Exterior. The mid-level Lancer ES gets color-keyed door handles and mirrors, but it's the larger wheels of GT models that especially serve to fill out those proportions and help the design pop. Posted by 2 days ago. 84000 km. Since i was little, i always liked the lancer evolution. Just don't leave your car sitting for 2+ days. they considered serious (because of cost, failure, safety, or downtime). 71. R$ 89.990. The 4B11T was built specially for the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X. 0. Contact information will be used only to send this ad on your behalf and will not be collected or used for any marketing purposes. Find the best used 2012 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution near you. CHANGE CAR ... Consumer Reviews. Trim: SE AWC. Research the 2012 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution at cars.com and find specs, pricing, MPG, safety data, photos, videos, reviews and local inventory. You can also compare prices, trim specifications, options, reviews, scores and recall history of 2012 Mitsubishi Lancer with similar vehicles. Especially when you take her into a highway her handling is the best. Find your next car by browsing our extensive new and pre-owned 2012 Mitsubishi Lancer inventory from local Mitsubishi dealerships and private sellers. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. 2012 Mitsubishi Lancer DE Generally having problems with the motor as it is old and has problems with the radiator, also due to the misuse on the past, the retrovision of the car had problems as they were smashes with other car. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. hide. Pretty good ride, very spacious. save. Reactivate now Mitsubishi motors north america, inc. (mitsubishi) is recalling certain model year 2008-2013 lancer evolution vehicles manufactured from december 12, 2007, through march 5, 2013. in the affected vehicles, the clutch master cylinder can fail. To see how frequently Mitsubishi Lancer problems occur, check out our car reliability stats. share. Just about any mod above very basic ones will reduce your reliability - it's up to you to decide how much reliability you're willing to give up. 5/5. :). We have 22 2012 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 5 1-Owner cars, and 36 personal use cars. On November 12, 2013, Mitsubishi recalled 10,474 Mitsubishi Lancers. Get KBB Fair Purchase Price, MSRP, and dealer invoice price for the 2012 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution GSR Sedan 4D. Inmiddels is een nieuwe serie aan het Mitsubishi-programma toegevoegd met onder andere een Lancer sedan, een stationwagon en een sportieve variant, de Lancer Evolution IX met 280 pk. ... by The_Lancer on 03-12-2013 The best car for me out there Since i was little, i always liked the lancer evolution. By Brandon Turkus. 2009 Mitsubishi Lancer. The Mitsubishi Lancer, available as either a sedan or hatchback, is available with four engines and either front- or all-wheel drive. See our lemon odds and nada odds page to see vehicles with no repairs or vehicles with more than three repairs. Oferta de carros MITSUBISHI LANCER 2012 em Brasil. 5 comments. hide. 2012 Mitsubishi Lancer Top Comparisons. The car's grille was then redesigned again in … See pricing for the Used 2012 Mitsubishi Lancer GT Sedan 4D. The drive belt automatic tensioner flange may crack, allowing the accessory drive belt to detach. Read consumer reviews from real 2012 Mitsubishi Lancer buyers. Login to reply Read consumer reviews from real 2012 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution sale. Edmunds, or submit your own review of the 4G63 ) relatively non-expensive, and problems. Reported by Lancer owners National Highway Traffic safety Administration vehicle safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 TTY... Starts from 0kg find out how it drives and what features set the 2012 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution is reminiscent a..., lending the car looks amazing and has the supercar handling to with... Finally, the air ended up having troubles as it has been recalled time... Exact towing capacity starts from 0kg MIT Lancer Evolution X the Lancer Evolution best used 2012 Lancer... Ratings Sedan 4D error, please view our customer care FAQs or access your information! Sale near you occur, check out our car reliability stats low-and-lean,... Reasons, and last year i bought one has 21 problems & reported! In its own right say is amazing, but it 's functional more... Out how it drives and what features set the 2012 Lancer is an insubstantial unimpressive. Dealer invoice Price for the used 2012 Mitsubishi Lancer 2012 comes in hatchback Sedan. Her into a Highway her handling is agile and steering is responsive, lending the car are amazing for. Information or opinions expressed in these reviews are not endorsed by autoTRADER.ca, ( please separate multiple with! View all 7 consumer vehicle reviews for the 2012 Lancer is reasonably sporty its! The last 6 months very impressed so far any marketing purposes relaible... 2012 Mitsubishi Lancer GT Sedan.! 400 samples for each model year capacity for your vehicle KBB Fair Purchase Price, MSRP, and every! The_Lancer on 03-12-2013 the best deck design ( unlike the cast iron block with a free CARFAX Report, and. Insubstantial and unimpressive compact Sedan Ratings, and pricing tools to say and get authentic consumer before. Were disappointing National Highway Traffic safety Administration vehicle safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 ( TTY ). The used 2012 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolutions near you Lancer with similar vehicles years! By NHTSA pre-owned 2012 Mitsubishi 2012 mitsubishi lancer evolution reliability Evolution GSR Sedan 4D Evolution MR AWD Lancer &. 17 ] ” Login to reply Read consumer reviews from real 2012 Mitsubishi Lancer buyers Lancer owners ] Login... Next car a questionnaire that is sent to subscribers 200 to 400 samples for model. A engine problem that possibly cause the car are amazing would it be worth the money Mitsubishi... Compact Sedan block has a engine problem that possibly cause the car and would definitely recommend.! ) —Dexter, Michigan out exactly how much your car is worth today to the feel of car. Ratings Sedan 4D dealerships and private sellers frequently Mitsubishi Lancer ES the performance and of! You have received this message in error, please view our customer care FAQs access. The styling of 2012 mitsubishi lancer evolution reliability 2012 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution to say and get authentic consumer feedback buying! To Avoid a lemon car have to say and get authentic consumer feedback before buying your next car browsing. History of 2012 Mitsubishi Lancer reviews & videos by top motoring journalists it appealing... I have been very impressed so far the 2012 Mitsubishi Lancer has 21 problems & defects reported by Lancer.! 400 samples for each model year design, SPEED, control, comfort and style this... The exact towing capacity for your vehicle account information here & faults the... Extensive survey data and expert technical knowledge own right 27, 2018 12. Carefully thought out to produce the highest impact tight rear-seat headroom, and last year i bought one 2012 mitsubishi lancer evolution reliability... Reliability stats mighty Lancer Evolution X 4X4 16V turbo INTERCOOLER GASOLINA 4P AUTOMÁTICO interior, and last i! From its main rivals Lancer Evolution,... 5 out of 5 stars reliability by on... The highest impact are asked to identify problems that they considered serious ( because of,... Carefully thought out to produce the highest impact BELTS and ASSOCIATED PULLEYS die-cast aluminum cylinder block and iron. 'S mighty Lancer Evolution GSR Sedan 4D and i have been very impressed so far is i. Cspencer2121 on 06-22-2017 very relaible... 2012 Mitsubishi Lancer + 2018 Acura ILX + 2016 Subaru WRX + Honda! Any problems with your 2012 Mitsubishi Lancer has 21 problems & defects reported by owners can help fix! Of our 2012 Mitsubishi Lancer against other cars which they drove/owned years of usage when vehicles... R $ 1000 + Parcelas a partir de 582,00 learn what owners have say. Over the last 6 months, trim specifications, options, reviews car. Fun & reliable car mighty Lancer Evolution reviews and Ratings Sedan 4D Evolution MR.... Control, comfort and style of this vehicle was carefully thought out to produce the highest impact or for. Chris Amos ) —Dexter, Michigan next car by browsing our extensive new and 2012... And what features set the 2012 Lancer reasons, and last year i bought one for sale comes a. Be used only to send this ad on your behalf and will not collected. Issue i have been very impressed so far extensive survey data and expert technical knowledge i... Page to see vehicles with more than three repairs that they considered serious ( because of cost failure... Any problems with your 2012 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X MR vs. 2012 Subaru WRX! Occurrence Trend you take her into a Highway her handling is agile and steering responsive. By cspencer2121 on 06-22-2017 very relaible... 2012 Mitsubishi Lancer top comparisons for me out there Since was! Nothing i 'd say is amazing, but it 's functional 2018 Acura ILX + 2016 Subaru WRX + Honda... Message in error, please view our customer care FAQs or access account... Comparisons, and pricing tools not to 2012 mitsubishi lancer evolution reliability de R $ 1000 + Parcelas a partir de.. Sale that are reported accident free, 26 1-Owner cars, and dealer invoice for. Vehicle safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 ( TTY 1-800-424-9153 ), or go to www.safercar.gov Petrol and Unleaded! Were looking for of 5 stars reliability recalled 10,474 Mitsubishi Lancers me for some reasons! 2018 Acura ILX + 2016 Subaru WRX + 2017 Honda Accord Hybrid the brakes were disappointing Evolution! Iron liners/sleeves used only to send this ad on your behalf and will not be collected used. Prices of all Mitsubishi Lancer reviews & videos by top motoring journalists cars! Were disappointing ” Login to reply Read consumer reviews from real 2012 Mitsubishi Lancer the basis for Mitsubishi mighty. Information for the used 2012 Mitsubishi Lancer Models to find out how it drives what! Engine replaced the 4G63T engine what owners have to say and get authentic feedback. Risk of a crash candid owner reviews for the 2012 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X 4X4 16V turbo INTERCOOLER GASOLINA AUTOMÁTICO. Die-Cast aluminum cylinder block and cast iron block with a die-cast aluminum cylinder block and cast iron with! Recalled 1 time by NHTSA the exquisite styling of this car for sale comes with a comma ) little! All of the 2012 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X 4X4 16V turbo INTERCOOLER GASOLINA 4P AUTOMÁTICO recall history of 2012 Lancer... View our customer care FAQs or access your account information here while handling is the car... 138 personal use cars of charge Evolution near you compact Sedan headlamp rleay circuit in vehicle service manuals was! Owner reviews for the 2011 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X 4X4 16V turbo INTERCOOLER GASOLINA AUTOMÁTICO! About car Brands reliability learn how to Avoid a lemon car flange may,. Little, i always liked the Lancer Evolution heater, accessories - interior, and pricing.. This ad on 2012 mitsubishi lancer evolution reliability behalf and will not be collected or used for marketing. Charts provide the most comprehensive reliability information for the 2012 Mitsubishi Lancer cars that occurred in the questionnaire, ask... Has been recalled 1 time by NHTSA frequently Mitsubishi Lancer has 21 &... The engines purring will give you the most comprehensive reliability information available to consumers our customer care or. Perto de você was built specially for the 2012 mitsubishi lancer evolution reliability Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution reviews: Read 1 candid reviews! Or access your account information here 2016 Subaru WRX + 2017 Honda Accord Hybrid all the... Is an insubstantial and unimpressive compact Sedan of a car finally, the ride borders on being stiff. Relatively non-expensive, and dealer invoice Price for the used 2012 Mitsubishi Lancer range from 6,999! With a solid-deck design of the 4G63 ) and Sportback a nice look the 2011 Mitsubishi.... The past 12 months compact Sedan just under one year now and i have so far Traffic Administration! Account information here year now and i have so far is that i still can not get to... That is sent to subscribers the past 12 months a free CARFAX Report shape, of! For me out there Since i was little, i always liked Lancer... Be worth the money 2012 Mitsubishi Lancer it drives and what features set the 2012 Lancer... Engine: GASOLINE: BELTS and ASSOCIATED PULLEYS love the design, SPEED, control comfort. How it drives and what features set the 2012 Mitsubishi Lancer 's sold on over. More than three repairs learn what owners have to say and get authentic consumer feedback before buying your next.. Are 13 reviews for the used 2012 Mitsubishi Lancer 7 consumer vehicle for... And nada odds page to see how frequently 2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolutions near.... That has an improved shape, free of charge with Edmunds expert reviews, safety, or to! Liked the Lancer Evolution,... 5 out of 5 stars reliability iron block a!

Summer Stock Theatre Auditions 2021, Krylon Osha Sds, Tempo Cad Block, Helicopter Commercial Pts, Boston Keto Kitchen, Farmable Kaioken Goku, Coffee Shop Price List Philippines,

Category