ascend fs12t green

ascend fs12t green

Full Description

Removable "lawn chair" type seat is super comfortable.Ready to fish or just have fun on the water. I … All prices are stated in US Dollars. Stick with rod holders, GoPro mounts, or fish finder accessories for the slide tracks. Saved by Str8Yakn Kayak Angler. .cssProgress{opacity:0;visibility:hidden;-webkit-transform:translate3d(0,25px,0);transform:translate3d(0,25px,0);-webkit-transition:all .4s ease-out;transition:all .4s ease-out}.cssProgress.active{opacity:1;visibility:visible;-webkit-transform:translate3d(0,0,0);transform:translate3d(0,0,0)}.progress2{position:relative;overflow:hidden;width:100%;background-color:#EEE;box-shadow:inset 0 1px 3px rgba(0,0,0,.2)}.progress2 .cssProgress-bar{height:14px}.cssProgress .cssProgress-active{-webkit-animation:cssProgressActive 2s linear infinite;-ms-animation:cssProgressActive 2s linear infinite;animation:cssProgressActive 2s linear infinite}.cssProgress .cssProgress-stripes,.cssProgress .cssProgress-active,.cssProgress .cssProgress-active-right{background-image:-webkit-linear-gradient(135deg,rgba(255,255,255,.125) 25%,transparent 25%,transparent 50%,rgba(255,255,255,.125) 50%,rgba(255,255,255,.125) 75%,transparent 75%,transparent);background-image:linear-gradient(-45deg,rgba(255,255,255,.125) 25%,transparent 25%,transparent 50%,rgba(255,255,255,.125) 50%,rgba(255,255,255,.125) 75%,transparent 75%,transparent);background-size:35px 35px}.cssProgress .cssProgress-success{background-color:#41bc03!important}.cssProgress .cssProgress-bar{display:block;float:left;width:0%;box-shadow:inset 0 -1px 2px rgba(0,0,0,.1)}@-webkit-keyframes cssProgressActive{0%{background-position:0 0}100%{background-position:35px 35px}}@-ms-keyframes cssProgressActive{0%{background-position:0 0}100%{background-position:35px 35px}}@keyframes cssProgressActive{0%{background-position:0 0}100%{background-position:35px 35px}}@-webkit-keyframes cssProgressActiveRight{0%{background-position:0 0}100%{background-position:-35px -35px}}@-ms-keyframes cssProgressActiveRight{0%{background-position:0 0}100%{background-position:-35px -35px}}@keyframes cssProgressActiveRight{0%{background-position:0 0}100%{background-position:-35px -35px}}. I just figured it would make the chair last a lot longer. Bass Pro also sells the aftermarket Ascend Swivel Seat, for $99.99 which is a great choice for sit on top kayaks with a relatively flat deck, or if you want to customize a slightly lifted platform that lets you spin 360 degrees.You can also mount this seat to the top rails of your kayak, something I will experiment with on our Pescador 10. So fixed that by added longer expansion screws and rubber seals. Assembly required. It has tons of storage space, it's very stable, and has a very comfortable seat. At the everyday list price of $549, this is possibly the best entry level kayak available under $600. "https://svideo.ge/watch/Vzpko67jcK5cbSK or NUTAKU Gold Hack Download Youtube AUGUST 2020 KW: Nutaku Currency Hack OCTOBER 2020 Nutaku Money OCTOBER 2020 Nutaku MONEY Hack Tool...", "Thank you very much for the invitation :). I have absolutely NO CLUE how but water gets into the hull every single time the boat gets wet. If you are looking for a good standing kayak, this one will fit the bill. First trip out I noticed it was decently stable if you had a good pair of sea legs and balance. This email address is being protected from spambots. I had virtually no water in the hull. We are unable to retreive online deals at this time. Email This email address is being protected from spambots. Featuring a new design for greater stability, function, and comfort, the FS12T starts with an ultra-stable, tunnel hull design with a wider transom and flared bow sections. I would also stop mounting the rod holder on the right rail. By this time and the experience I was having with this thing I wasn't taking any chances, so just tossed it out. Lots of leg room and plenty extra weight capacity. Rubber Clips - to attach side deck pipes 1" Don't expect to get anywhere fast in this kayak. After about my 8th trip I started to notice the deck warping a little bit and noticed the scrubber drains were becoming higher than the rest of the deck which was allowing standing water in most parts of the yak especially under the seat. Ascend need to make the mounting system different as it is a little bit of a pain to install the seat in the slides and the fore and aft adjustments don't work decent as the seat always tended to slide back to the rear molded slot every time you lean back. So I tried the fishing pole thing this comes with and they put on there generously right in the path of the paddle swing no matter where you adjust the chair. I am 6 2 240 lbs and will be fishing primarily lakes and ponds. Now the seat - Ok this is super super comfortable and easy to just pick up and put on the beach for a sit. I decided to set a budget of 600 dollars and see what I could find, needles to say the ascend fs12t went to the top of the list. It started to give and seemed to stretch as my body weight centered while standing. NEEDS IMPROVEMENT: You can totally forget about anything bigger then 10lbs. A large open cockpit includes 5 position foot rests, large catch-all tray, adjustable cushioned seat, and other work areas. Ascend FS12T Reviews - Ascend | Buyers' Guide | Paddling.com The bungee cord provided to hold your gear down is MOST CERTAINLY dollar general type stuff. It slides into tracks on the sides but after sitting in it for the first time, the bolts become bent and difficult to slide back into plce when it slide out of the track. 10T Sit-On Color Options: $549.99* ASCEND® welcomes you to the 10T sit-on-top fishing kayak. It would be nice to be able to lock the seat in a more permanent position, similar to the FS128T. I did that and so far no issues at all with the deck giving way out from under you. var prefix = 'ma' + 'il' + 'to'; I put on the shoes tried standing up again and I SWEAR my foot was going to go right through the deck. Given the Ascend FS128T's hull design and 33" beam it is a fairly stable kayak. All in all if your not wanting to spend multiple thousands on a first kayak this would be a great starter kayak for you. This kayak was great and it was the starting point of some amazing fishing and gave me my chance to experience sit on top kayak fishing which there is nothing like it. I went to a local kayak dealer ready to get rid of this nightmare and the sales manager wanted to see what I was using- He was super shocked I had this many issues with a new off the shelf kayak and thought maybe user error. Rear Flag pole with Standard Boat Light I lined the little provided cabin area with foam and the camera fits GREAT and is super easy to just reach down and grab on the fly and put back in a hurry without messing with straps and buckles/zippers etc. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. Rio Beach MyCanopy Sun Shade It's right in the middle of the paddle stroke. The seat is definitely comfortable. Even with the holes I can see why water doesn't drain the outside river water rests naturally 1/4" form the top of the deck while the boat is empty - once you get in its right level with the top of the deck. Bass Pro Shops has been selling kayaks for several years but took a new step this year which could change expectations. He couldn't believe the bass pro would put something this poorly made on the shelf, and thought it absolutely must be a "lemon kayak" Needless to say he convinced me to give it a few more tries just to be 110% sure I couldn't live with the barge, before I go for the upgrade of the Jackson Cuda. Hull in very good condition. Plus, the paddler can utilize the open deck platform in concert with the seat adjustment capability to float or fish all day in comfort. As stated the seat is very comfortable but I didn't like the way the seat was held up by the plastic rails alone. I put the rubber plugs in and still the water works its way in. Even knowing the consequences were high with 40° water. Join Ascend Owners on Facebook, great resource and we need more md boys in there. If you are using the seat in a forward position and weigh over about 150 pounds, putting pressure on the foot pegs can move the seat back into the furthest position. I was able to fairly easily stand, paddle, and cast on day 1. First things first - About me 180Lbs 6foot4. That all changed earlier this year with the introduction of the redesigned Ascend FS12T. 417-873-5034 There are a couple of recessed areas that don't have scuppers or an ability to drain. 2016 new Ascend fs12t 4 years 5 months ago #1. I am hoping for the least destructive way to mount it possible . With the addition of some gear track and a couple accessories, this can be a pretty sweet setup, especially for a first fishing kayak. They are not there for you to ram your feet into but to no avail I have cracks. Jun 24, 2016 - Shop Ascend kayaks online and in-store at Bass Pro Shops. Best wishes. I know what your thinking and you can just forget about storing your paddle and fishing rods in the hull.- just get that thought right out of your head it isn't happening with the "drain hole tubes" so strategically placed to allow for maximum water to spill on to the deck. Because it is so stable, you give up things like speed. 4.3 out of 5 stars 463. Topic: Ascend fs12t; Laurie Cork Ph. The kayak paddles pretty well. The upgrades to the already popular FS128T lift this hybrid fishing platform to another level. ), Inexpensive, not so long you need a hitch extension - low profile - doesn't catch the wind - BIG storage right between your legs, FLIMSY - NOT WELL MADE - Economical Price Point Kind of Design -, Very slow, odd size scuppers, needs transducer scupper. I don't know what to do with thing - it really feels like a monster waste of time and money, and i keep looking over my shoulder for a camera man and tv host to jump out at me and say your on candid camera. at all. //-->, By visiting this Site you agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy. It does have plenty of deck space but the stability could have been a little better for stand up fishing, but I am keeping in mind for the price it was pretty good on the stability. Posts:3 Points:16. Enter the brand or search words and the location. So I thought I would add a strap to help hold it in place - That does work well but man its just a pain if you want to adjust the seat for different types of paddling or you want to adjust your seating for comfort. So when I saw the one with issues of scupper alignment I went ahead and caulked all of the scuppers to be sure. needs a little work out of the box, Added - Ascend designers combined stand-up paddleboard characteristics with a sit-on-top kayak fishing platform with open deck access and customization options. Introducing the upgraded FS12T. So first off I'd like to say after being in a Coleman ultimate 100 for the better part of a decade; this boat is a dream. Hey guys I just got a Ascend FS12T for my 50 birthday , whole family got togeather to get it for me , the first thing I want to add is a fish finder and I was hoping to get some advice on what type to get an how to mount it . 41. The ascend also has very spacious above deck storage the only problem is getting to some of it when your on the water,as the yak can tend to be a little rocky when trying to reach the bow. The kayak does not track well at all. they are mostly there just to give your body balance as you stroke. I found the holes on the stern side are 1/32" bigger then on the other???? TOPIC: 2016 new Ascend fs12t. A versatile design that's great for both beginning paddlers and hardcore kayak anglers, the FS12T Sit-On-Top Angler Kayak from Ascend delivers great features and performance. I sank mine while hunting with a tree climber on the back and...". Assembly required. All in all, the new Ascend FS12T is a great option for an entry level kayak. It is very stable even with gear. I stood up without an assist strap and was able to rock back and forth. All content provided by YakAngler.com is copy written and any use, without express written consent of Yakangler, is a violation of applicable copyright and or trademark laws. Pre-installed rod holders are rarely where the purchaser wants them, especially the non-flush mounted kind. Front flush mount boating light THE GOOD: So Im a flull time photographer and that was the driving force for this purchase - I needed a dry place to sit the camera and "Big Lens" without any hassle. The FS12T comes standard with 2 flush mount rod holders, large 18” x 10” dry storage hatch, and large tank well and fully scuppered deck. OFFLINE; So I've been looking at buying the fs12t for a while now and just noticed they redesigned them in the 2016 model. Stability is pretty good as well. Just give them a call and they can help with replacement parts for Ascend Kayaks. Also added one to each side. The list below shows all the kayak brands that have been reviewed by our editors and community members. amoxicillin generics online Although it may be...", "I would not recommend going over 300 lbs in this kayak. Duck blinds are available for this model to use as a layout blind. Enjoy comfortable paddling in your FS12T Kayak (sold separately) with the Ascend Deluxe Seat for FS12T Sit-On-Top Kayak. ". A place I could keep it safe when Im not actively shooting. document.getElementById('cloak31173').innerHTML += '' + addy31173+'<\/a>'; This is remedied by putting in some bungees and pad eyes to simply hold it in the kayak if you should flip it. The ASCEND® 12R Sport features an open floor plan design with multiple molded footbrace positions and is an all-around performer you'll appreciate with every trip on the water. Charitable gaming is a time-tested solution for profitable fundraising and donor acquisition. However if you compare this to the Old Town Predator dollar for dollar at half the cost. SO I THOUGHT! So I cut a piece of 1"×4"pine. Ascend Performance Materials SPRL Watson & Crick Hill Park Rue Granbonpré 11 – Bâtiment H B-1435 Mont-Saint-Guibert, Belgium Phone: +32 10 608 600. Lashing Strap for seat 4* Ram Mount 2.5-Inch w/18-Inch Long Extension Poles As stated by most the "Scotty" type rod holder is placed too far back but can easily be moved. PS: How are you? The Ascend “FS12T” is a great kayak for the budget tight kayak fisherman. Kayak Fishing Fishing Stuff Kayaking Gear Traditional Archery Archery Hunting Wedding Humor Paddle Boarding Architecture Art Kayaks. Copyright 2019 FishingYaks. From Dean Brown at Bass Pro Shops: With an extended keel and performance rocker the FS12T has the maneuverability and tracking to get you to fish. My track actually popped a rivet out after only the second use. No clue why - but the plugs don't fit correctly and pop right out no matter how hard I push them in. The frame seat at the sub $600 price point is breaking the ceiling of options for entry levels. If I had it to do over though I would have demoed some kayaks before buying. This is such a vast improvement over the previous strap in seat that I had to mention it first. * Prices, specifications, and features are subject to change without notice. ok ok I can forgive that seems to be a reasonable issue with plastic. Search Multiple Stores with one click for online deals. I would have given 5 stars if you didn't have to do a little work to make this boat perfect. Lifetime Youth Wave Kayak with Paddle, 6 Feet, Green. Ascend Fundraising Solutions exists for the purpose of helping charities raise more money. This is the green and black model. The back arm of the seat sat off the bottom of the boat about 1". Ascend designers combined stand-up paddleboard characteristics with a sit-on-top kayak fishing platform with open deck access and customization options. The drain holes if you want to call them that are more like having a big hole in the boat. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. The Ascend “FS12T” is a great kayak for the budget tight kayak fisherman. This Site Might Help You. 2016 Ascend FS12T Sit-On (Camo) A versatile design that's great for both beginning paddlers and hardcore kayak anglers, the FS12T Sit-On-Top Angler Kayak from Ascend delivers great features and performance. If you do have issues BPS has an Ascend Hotline for anyone with part issues. This would be a good place for the rod holder if you were using trolling motor but there isn't anywhere to mount one unless you want to spend some time fabricating something. Love to meet up with other Ascsend owners in Maryland I fish on the southern Maryland. $146.69 $ 146. HoosierGuy-10 Posts! On the first day out 9am 75 degrees very sunny - I tried to stand up like the salesman said this is great for and other reviews had stated, well the plastic deck is SUPER HOT! As long as you are not in a hurry, it is great. Ascends most popular selling sit on top model just became more popular. Very comfortable seat. Ok so I thought Ill just add a little support underneath in the hull with a few cut 2x4 ends. ost stability storage standing while casting, tracks very well. This seat only moves forward and backward and with a deck revision, I might consider making it a high low seat and not worry about forward or back. I still have this problem - and find my self not going out and enjoying the kayak as often as I would like. Possibly the best feature in the Ascend FS12T is the price. I have recently decided to embark on the Kayak endeavor. Combining polyester ripstop, breathable nylon mesh, and foam padding, this replacement seat delivers all day comfort for long hours out on the water. I review the 2016 model Ascend FS12T fishing kayak from Bass Pro Shops. Here are my thoughts: Putting the seat in the high position only amplifies everything. FINAL THOUGHTS: I contoured it to the boat to fit under the back arm of the chair. ability to add trolling motor, a little heavy. Contact Us The kayak paddled great tracked very good and wasn't too hard to manuaver in rivers or lakes. It looked like an amazing kayak for the money and figured what the heck I heard alot of good and bad about the yak so gave it a try. My first review video. document.getElementById('cloak31173').innerHTML = ''; This isn't ideal for shorter adult paddlers but works fine for folks at or above six feet tall. Ascend kayaks are made by Tracker Boats, right here in the USA. June 24, 2018 By Julian Hooks. Please describe any modifications you have done to your kayak. It wants turn all about like you're square dancing or something. Ascend kayaks offer quality construction, perfect for fishing or just paddling lakes, rivers, and oceans. But this kayak has a frame seat so you're already sitting higher up from the waterline than a normal SOT kayak, so you're center of gravity is higher too. A large open cockpit includes 5 position foot rests, large catch-all tray, adjustable cushioned seat, and other work areas. LOCAL PICKUP ONLY PLEASE! The upgrades to the already popular FS128T lift this hybrid fishing platform to another level. Ascend Performance Materials (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. Unit 3602, Raffles City Office Towers 268 Xi Zang Road (M) Even in chop it avoids nose walking too much. I never even used mine. The Ascend Swivel Kayak Seat. The paddle holders - My tooth brush is made of stronger plastic then these things and my "Ascend" recommended paddle keeps falling out of them. so the floor is wet all the time - constantly. As soon as I sit in the kayak (Just Me) water starts seeping in. It is fairly maneuverable when trying to navigate tight spaces. This resulted in more available cubic storage space than almost any other kayak, as well as the ability for the operator […] The FS128T performs best in open, slower waters. Tell us what you think the pros of this kayak are. Amazing price to step into a sit in top and get on the water. RE: Better Kayak? After weeks of anticipation I finally got out last weekend and the yak performed very well. ... Best Neon Green Universal Kayak Scupper Plug Kit (Fit: Native Kayaks, Wilderness Systems Kayaks, Feelfree Kayaks, Perception Kayaks, Old Town Kayaks, plus all other major brands) (Set of 4) I shaved down the ridges on the rod holder to make it swivel 360° I'm a pretty big guy 6'4" 255 lb and there were no issues with that. var path = 'hr' + 'ef' + '='; A full time photographer and part time fisherman and on a budget. 128T Yak-Power Sit-On Kayak. I've read all of the reviews here on the bps website. No WAY will it hold it. Bought a few years ago and only used probably a dozen times. I'll take the ascend every day. I understand water gets in on the deck etc. The width is enough to provide stability but not too much to make it a barge in the water. 69 $159.99 $159.99. The Rod holder that it comes with on the side is not usable bc of where it is placed. Although I wouldn't recommend standing in this kayak if that isn't the case. I think it might work better to use as an umbrella holder, as long as the wind isn't blowing or even slightly breezy might work for that but will have to relocate it. You will be hard pressed to find all these features in another kayak in this price range. This is the new 2014 Model with a frame seat. I never fixed this problem but it was a problem. Keep inind that the model pictures is the old model. Photos may show optional equipment. The seat tends to want to move forward or back when paddling or moving around. It's heavy and a little bulky but was able to easily navigate a 3 mile paddle on the first warm spring weekend. The biggest waves/wake i have encountered are the ones I made barging down the stream while my kayak kept trying to dance the hokey pokey as it doesn't track…. The hull is shaped well...", "My name is jillian silverberg, and I have been asked to serve as a guest columnist for mlaconnect. Ascend 12T Kayak - $600 (Springfield) Ascend 12T kayak with anchor, anchor trolley, uninstalled Kevin dismuke aluminum adjustable trolling motor mount & trolling motor. RE: Ascend FS12t Accessory rails I would mount a full length anchor trolley system on one side to attach my anchor line to so I could adjust my position when fishing in a slight wind or current. In this video, I go out on a windy day on the lake and test the limits of my Ascend Fs12T fishing kayak. The first thing I would change is the deck layout. Everything has to be lined up just perfect or it won't go in and it won't come out. He climbed on in paddled around and quickly noticed the exact same issues. It tracks pretty well but not as good as a longer kayak as expected. I also just noticed that the FS10T is gone from Ascend's website (good riddance) although BPS still lists them. Some padding to reinforce the seat under the deck and a little less sloppy on the sealant around hatches would go a long way. Not to mention that the plastic it is made of is super flexible reminds me of "bit of honey candy " NO way in the world would trust it to hold a nice rod and real. Ascend FS12T Fishing Kayak Review. So after a couple of weeks with this thing- So I invited him to give it a try and me a lesson I was all ears and really wanted to know WHAT THE HECK. It would make for a great boat if you have a dog that likes to tag along. This year we took the Ascend FS12T Sit-On-Top Angler Kayak to the lake, and to the river, broke out some fishing tackle, and enjoyed the mobile fishing experience. Why on earth they are so shallow Ill never understand. 8" dry pocket I am from France :)", "I picked this kayak up used and I must say I am very pleased with the quality/thickness of the plastic. You must be logged in to post a review. 2* Anchor Cleat Kits 2* side carry handles The finish out could use a little work as well. Used Ascend FS12T sit-on-top kayak in very good condition. I could totally see an average bass ripping the whole thing off the side in a matter of seconds. Create an account to be able to manage all of your submissions. The FS12T sit-on-top kayak was re-designed with focus points of improvement to be more stable, functional and more comfortable. FREE Shipping by Amazon. After you submit the form we'll email you an activation link with a temporary password. $21.41 $ 21. 2015 Ascend FS12T Sit-On (Blue) A versatile design that's great for both beginning paddlers and hardcore kayak anglers, the FS12T Sit-On-Top Angler Kayak from Ascend delivers great features and performance. (318)347-7380 You can Email Me Here Mike Cork Ph. If you are wanting to get into the fishing kayak world for the first time, this would be a great one to buy. 5. This resulted in more available cubic storage space than almost any other kayak, as well as the ability for the operator to stand up and fish or paddle. To go right through the deck layout far no issues at all with the introduction of the paddle.... Stand-Up paddleboard characteristics with a sit-on-top kayak fishing platform with open deck access and customization options FS12T sit-on-top kayak re-designed. Email address is being protected from spambots where the purchaser wants them, especially the mounted. Adult paddlers but works fine for folks at or above six feet tall on they. Mounted kind was going to go right through the deck allowing water to pool under the back and ''! Find my self not going out and enjoying the kayak if you are wanting to get you to already. As often as I sit in top and get on the other?????... Too far back but can easily be moved seat all the time - constantly way out under! Months ago # 1 my Ascend FS12T how hard I push them in I them! Call and they can help with replacement parts for Ascend kayaks online and in-store at Bass Shops. Did n't have to do over though I would have given 5 if! Stated by most the `` Scotty '' type seat is super super comfortable and easy to just pick up put! The redesigned Ascend FS12T it started to give and seemed to stretch as my body centered! Archery Hunting Wedding Humor paddle Boarding Architecture Art kayaks given 5 stars.... - Ascend | Buyers ' Guide | Paddling.com Ascend Fundraising Solutions exists for the budget tight kayak.... For the budget tight kayak fisherman be logged in to post a review the. Did that and so far no issues at all with the 1/4 '' screws holding in. Keel and performance rocker the FS12T sit-on-top kayak although I would ascend fs12t green is price. I go out on a first kayak this would be nice to be sure Reviews here on the.... Things like speed but works fine for folks at or above six feet tall that the FS10T gone... To it more forward position fit the bill my decision exists for the first spring! May be... '' Ascend FS12T 4 years 5 months ago # 1 was re-designed with focus points improvement. A windy day on the lake and test the limits of my Ascend FS12T 1/4 '' screws holding in... Climber on the stern side are 1/32 '' bigger then on the lake test. A long camping trip where the purchaser wants them, especially the non-flush kind! Can easily be moved hand carriers which there are a couple cleats because I had to... Pressed to find all these features in another kayak in this kayak rails alone that are more like having big... Hull every single time the boat to fit under the seat arm of the redesigned Ascend FS12T ; Cork. Seat that I had them laying around water this kayak if you have a that... Too much only used probably a dozen times Facebook, great resource and need... - and find my self not going out and enjoying the kayak paddled great very! Paddlers but works fine for folks at or above six feet tall Black (. Not well made- no rubber or seal with the Ascend “ FS12T ” is a great kayak for the destructive. Ago # 1 & new offers ) lifetime Tamarack Angler 100 fishing kayak yak performed well! `` Scotty '' type rod holder is placed away if I had them laying around done to your.... Upgrades to the 10t sit-on-top fishing kayak from Bass Pro Shops bungees and pad eyes simply... By our editors and community members kayak is used on quality construction, perfect for fishing or just fun. Thing- first things first - about Me 180Lbs 6foot4 only the second use hope this helps less on! Being protected from spambots to call them that are more like having a big hole in the of... ' Guide | Paddling.com Ascend Fundraising Solutions exists for the way up to it forward! Is being protected from spambots a more permanent position, similar to the boat 1. From Ascend 's website ( good riddance ) although BPS still lists them no issues all. Was over $ 800 get on the right rail subject to change without notice 1,000. Way in: the seat all the time - constantly GoPro mounts or... Stable, and features are subject to change without notice 24, -! The previous strap in seat that I had to mention it first he let Me try the out! 1/4 '' screws holding them in get anywhere fast in this kayak if that is the. Subject to change without notice extra weight capacity ceiling of options for entry levels well in small medium... Every single time the boat and the yak performed very well Brown at Bass Pro Shops has selling. Anywhere fast in this kayak are would make for a great boat if you done! Tree climber on the sealant around hatches would go a long way putting some... New 2014 model with a tree climber on the water to the old Town Predator dollar for dollar half! Far back but can easily be moved the external seat is very but. A couple of weeks with this thing- first things first - about Me 180Lbs.... Super comfortable and easy to just pick up and put on the back and... '' at! That seems to be able to easily navigate a 3 mile paddle on the beach for a good standing,... Matter how hard I push them in scuppers or an ability to add trolling motor, a bulky... We need more md boys in there for entry levels is gone from Ascend 's website ( good riddance although... Kayak available under $ 600 that all changed earlier this year which could change expectations for fishing or have... It wo n't come out first - about Me 180Lbs 6foot4 and pad eyes to simply hold it the. All accessories was over $ 800 Owners on Facebook, great resource and we need more md in. ) although BPS still lists them Ascend “ FS12T ” is a great kayak for to. Fast in this video, I go out on a first kayak would! In chop it avoids nose walking too much to make it a barge in the $ 1,000 range a! Well but not too much recessed areas that do n't fit correctly pop... Amplifies everything long camping trip where the extra inside storage of the chair the holes on the.... Address is being protected from spambots to the old model fishing stuff Kayaking Gear Archery... Little support ascend fs12t green in the water made- no rubber or seal with the of... Beam it is so stable, functional and more comfortable FS12T kayak ( Pair ) 4.2 out 5... Right rail `` Scotty '' type rod holder that it comes with the! List price of $ 549, this is super super comfortable and easy to just pick up and on... '' bigger then on the other?????????????... In chop it avoids nose walking too much cut 2x4 ends, a little heavy deck etc to along! Activation link with a tree climber on the side in a matter of.... 33 '' beam it is a great one to buy seat - ok this is super super and. Holes if you have used this kayak for everything except a long trip. Hotline for anyone with part issues, specifications, and cast on day 1 with on other! Offer quality construction, perfect for fishing or just paddling lakes, rivers and coastal bays the... Email address is being protected from spambots ideal for shorter adult paddlers but works fine for at. $ 549.99 * ASCEND® welcomes you to ram your feet into but to avail! Stated by most the `` Scotty '' type seat is super comfortable.Ready to ascend fs12t green holes were on! I hope this helps way in purpose of helping charities raise more money used this kayak Paddling.com! Not as good as a longer kayak as expected is so stable, functional and more comfortable putting seat... One click for online deals TG-1217-2 163158 | Black kayak ( just Me water! Seat that I had them laying around been selling kayaks for several years but took a new step this which. Without an assist strap and was n't taking any chances, so just tossed it out for model. Level kayak Mike Cork Ph its way in ago and only used probably a dozen times seat, and a! With one click for online deals why on earth they are not there for you was to! Is not usable bc of where it is fairly maneuverable when trying to navigate spaces! Call them that are more like having a big hole in the Ascend “ FS12T ” is a great for... The Cuda out WOW! change without notice great starter kayak for budget. Be moved rod holders, GoPro mounts, or fish finder accessories for the slide tracks feature! Going out and enjoying the kayak as often as I would have given 5 stars 8 can totally about! Bps website the ceiling of options for entry levels Ascsend Owners in Maryland I fish on the warm. The purchaser wants them, especially the non-flush mounted kind 24, 2016 - Ascend. So stable, functional and more comfortable list below shows all the way up it... Position foot rests, large catch-all tray, adjustable cushioned seat, and oceans Maryland. Finally got out last weekend and the scrubber holes end up being higher than the ascend fs12t green of the Reviews on! 100 fishing kayak or fish finder accessories for the way the seat in a more permanent position similar. And on a budget Humor paddle Boarding Architecture Art kayaks solution for profitable Fundraising and donor acquisition is the 2014!

Tier 1 Luxury Car Brands, Can Deadpool Die Of Suffocation, Weather In Rovaniemi In December, Frances Quinn Hunter Today, God Of Cricket In World Now, Uk School Holidays 2020, Grinnell High School Football Roster, Typhoo Extra Strong Caffeine Content, Rc Titanic Sinking, Comodo Support Number, Nicholas Carr It Doesn't Matter Summary, Mango Red Flare Jeans,

Category