pacific coast maples

pacific coast maples

Full Description

Pacific Coast Maple #1 is shop grade and allows for an unlimited number of 3″x3′ or 4″x2′ cuttings and yields 66-2/3% clear-face cuttings. It's all hand-sanded and entirely 'Green' friendly. Graded from the better face with unlimited 4″x3′ or 3″x6′ cuttings. Pacific Coast Maple (Acer macrophyllum) is also known as Western Maple and Big Leaf Maple. We have expanded our nursery and grafting operation and are looking to continue our outstanding customer service. 22661 Lougheed Hwy. Rules, Privacy Policy, Pacific Coast Maple Select is our most flexible grade with the highest yield. Pacific Coast Maples wants to thank all of our customers for their business last year as we look forward to this coming spring season. Media Kit | $139.00 USD from Pacific Coast Maples. Orangeola is a new addition to Pacific Coast Maples. Branch structure is a little finer textured and more spreading than Norwegian Sunset®. Japanese Maple- 'Garnet' Buy This Item: Buy This Item: Country of Origin: Netherlands Awards: "Award of Garden Merit" from the Royal Horticultural Society, "First Class Certificate" -Netherlands Unique Traits : … 1 review of Pacific Coast Maples "I found this company on the internet and gave them a call. Monday – Friday: 9:30 AM – 6:00 PM Saturday: 9:30 AM – 5:00 PM Sunday: 11:00 AM – 4:00 PM. Yields 83-1/3% clear-face cuttings. Interior Millwork. Maple is used in both very modern and traditional styles. document.write("

"); 10/4. *All of our Japanese maples are grafted. Growth: Big-Leaf Maple grows rapidly when young, more slowly as it ages. #101 Maple Ridge, BC V2X 2V4. Pacific Coast Agency is a manufacturers agent servicing British Columbia. Dimensions: 3.5" x 2.375" x 1.125" Add your review. Size #4= Four year old grafts on 2 year old rootstalk = $159 We hope this fine gentleman has many healthy years to enjoy his colorful Japanese maple tree. Remodelista Sites. Saturdays 9 a.m.- 5 p.m. (PST). Glowing Embers Murasaki Kiyohime document.write("googletag.cmd.push(function() { googletag.display('div-gpt-ad-828655358825645286-oop'); });"); Use of maple for kitchen cutting boards and butcher blocks testifies to the rugged utility of this hard and fine grained wood. PACIFIC COAST MAPLE or BIG LEAF MAPLE is widely used in furniture, cabinet, case good, flooring and specialty applications. And all kinds of Japanese maples … They were very helpful with helping me decide which type and size of tree would be best for us. 16/4. Pacific Coast Cedar Products 23740 River Rd Maple Ridge BC V2W 1B7. Japanese Maple- 'Garnet' Buy This Item: Buy This Item: Country of Origin: Netherlands Awards: "Award of Garden Merit" from the Royal Horticultural Society, "First Class Certificate" -Netherlands Unique Traits : Vigorous grower with a cascading form. The story of Pacific Coast Building Products, inc. and its family of companies is a testament to the importance of honesty, fairness and a concern for the well-being of others in everyday relationships. Our Team Curly maple top, walnut sides and bottom. Advertise | The company representative said I paid more because it was a tree with lower and shorter branching more suitable for bonsai--the website was definitely not clear enough about that--basically I got a shorter tree in a one gallon pot that was more expensive--if you are going to charge me for a bonsai, it should be trained as a bonsai--while I read that they are not trained now on their website, when you go to one link named "japanese maples" and one link named "bonsai japanese maples" and you don't get a bonsai with the second, I think it is misleading. Pacific Sunset® colors earlier and a little brighter than Norwegian Sunset®. Pacific Sunset® Maple is an exciting new Maple hybrid released by J. Frank Schmidt Nursery. Pacific Coast Maples Nursery. Get in contact for more information about the boats, services & company. document.write("